It is better to make a list before writing an essay. The list should not have details of the entire essay but should have key words for writing. The key words are not defined as chunks of words present in your essay but should possess the words that form the crux of your words. The key words are words that directly address your topic. While writing an essay you have usually a very limited word game make sure you make points in the very first half. The renowned essays always keep in their minds the terms and people they are going to discuss in their essay and then write according. It’s not like your writing in stream of consciousness where words have free association but you have told and prove your point your point logically. Emotional overtones can be used but only to arouse the readers. The emotions lines should also have relevance to your essay. Here are some tips of making a list for your essay:
List of Inspiration:
It is important to note down your inspirations first. Your inspirations are your ideas that a lot people may not understand as it will be new to them. Always write down your intuitions because they can help you in many possible ways. Your inspiration will help you in following ways;
- Sometimes while writing, the words are enough to complete an essay. You have written everything necessary and have proved it with logic accordingly. Under such circumstances it is important that one should quote a personal experience or idea. This adds a subjective taste to your objective essay which makes the reader believe that the writer himself is in support of the notion.
- Personal ideas add variety to your text. Sometimes people are tired of reading the same bookish stuff. They want something fresh and unique. A list of your inspirations can certainly help you in many ways. The writers should always have a back up list of inspiration for the essays.
- Sometimes your own inspiration is more relevant to the essay than some idea of a philosopher. It is evident that you write your inspiration and then prove it with a philosopher point of view.
Placement of Quotation:
Placement of quotation is also a very important part of your essay list. Quotes should not be placed on one page only but should be scattered all around your essay. Quotations can help you in following ways:
- It can add Authenticity to your point. As some points discussed in your essay needs a critical quote at that time some sayings can give weight to your idea.
- People like reading quotes in a work. The quotes can be read in multiple dimensions. And sometimes people judge the quality of your essay on the basis of writer you have quoted in it. So make sure you quote well.
- Quotations can help you save time. The writing on your own makes you boring so adding some other thoughts can give you space to think.
Essay Writing Services UK has professional writer who can give you ready made list of quotes and inspiration in order to develop excellence in your essay. So why search for quotes and inspirations all day long when you can have an easy access.